click me and i get bigger
i don't know about you , but i'm glad that fall is here. like most people, i think, fall is my favorite time of year. it's taken a bit for it to arrive in these parts (n. california) but this weekend it dropped in on us with a vengeance--major rain storm. actually, i think a little bit of winter showed up as well. anyway, true fall weather always calls for a wardrobe change, so i thought i'd whip a little something up. i am thinking shopping in the city here. i know what you are thinking, "what's with those shoes, saucymom? not really for walking." you're right, but i am having a bit of a
1. rustling leaves sweater tunic | ruche | $63
i really like these sweater dresses, but let's face it, these are way too short for that. they do make adorable tunics over sassy cropped pants--we're channeling laura petrie here. and the color screams "autumn leaves", no?
2. stretch twill minnie pant in coal | j crew | $80 (select colors on sale for $40) these are classic, go with everything and according to my inside source at j. crew look great on many different body types.
3. kim ruffle booties | dollhouse | $60. i've said my peace on these.
4. oona earrings | fay andrada | $60.
g o r g e o u s. that's all.
5. blue suede buckle bag by kimchi | urban outfitters | $68
i've been eyeing this bag for a long time. better snatch it soon before it's too late. super classic shape and color. wear if over your wrist for a more sophisticated feel or throw it over your shoulder for ease.
6. the turquoise blue bird and the perfume pendant | freshy fig | $34
this pendant has a long chain, so the scale is great for the long sweater. the detailing on the gold is sublime and the cute little birdie adds a sense of humor.