Friday, August 8, 2008

family modern?

I popped over to mydeco.com after reading about the style finder quiz on How about orange... for giggles and apparently my style is "family modern". I was slightly offended at first, but after I read this, I had to agree:

Your home confidently embraces the many needs of busy, family life. It's adaptable and easy to live with, reflecting your sense of style without having to banish the kids to the attic or basement. You're sensitive to elements of design such as colour, light and architectural detail, mixing items that are relatively disposable with other pieces that in time will become family heirlooms.

What style are you?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Fun quiz!

I was rated: "You are Miss Trend"

You’ve got your finger on the pulse and that’s how you like your home to be, too: cool and modern (if a little rough around the edges).