Wednesday, September 23, 2009

1306 37th street, sacramento, california

click me, I get bigger!
I am a sucker for craftsman design. I don't love all of the dark wood you often find in these homes (I know, I'm not a purist) but all of the wordwork makes me weak in the knees when it's painted a crisp white. And those windows? Heaven. I could do some serious design-damage in that kitchen. How about that stove?

Here's the listing info: Unique and beautiful craftsman in East Sacramento. Two residences plus a large storeroom/workshop. Main house has 3 bdrms + fam rm. Back house is a studio. Both have been remodeled--attention to detail is evident. Updated electrical-newer copper plumbing - much more. Move-in condition. Listed at $599,000 (this home is just off the famed 'Fabulous 40s' neighborhood, thus the ridiculous price--my comment).

Interested? Contact agent Sylvia Schnetz at Lyon Real Estate Downtown: 916-444-5633

No comments: