Friday, April 10, 2009

happy easter

I didn't want to do baskets this year because I didn't want to end up with two baskets that I don't need. Sure I could save them for next year, but then I would have to store them somewhere and, oh yeah, remember where I stored them when I need them again this time next year. Right. Plus, all of the baskets I saw were hunormous and I didn't want to have to buy a bunch of crap and candy to fill them up. But, I did want to do something to recognize Easter for the boys.

I bought two small craft bags and made these little moustached bunnies for the fronts. I am going to fill them with a cookie and little candy and a matching moustache (go here for tutorial).

You are welcome to use these for your little bunnies. Leave a comment with your email and I'll send you a PDF with two equal sized bunnies and blank name tags.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Can I just store all these adorable things you're doing for when I have kids?!?! :) Happy early Easter, darling friend.